Monday, November 24, 2014

My Night Time Skincare Routine (Dry skin) + Reviews

Skincare can be very intimidating especially with the different products that exist in the market it can get a bit o confusing , but the most important thing i think is to get to know your skin , its type , what does it need on a day to day basis, for instant i had dry/combo skin now i have dry skin onlyso i was in the hunt for products that suits my skin best .
In this Post i'm going to share with you my night skincare.
I try to keep my routine as simple as possible and i change it depending on what my skin needs on a daily basis .

Night routine 

As you can tell from the picture below i use quite a few products :

1 - I start by taking off everything by soaking up a cotton pad in Bioderma and then i apply it with circular motions until i'm pleased with the result, and i move on to my eye makeup remover which is my holy grail remover, it's the Garnier express 2 in 1 , i soak a cotton pad and i put it on my lids for a few seconds and it literally removes everything with 2 swipes (Bioderma is literally the best face makeup remover that i have ever used ,i highly recommend it. Garnier express 2 in 1 is very affordable yet very easy to use and the best part is it does not irritate the eyes so it's perfect for sensitive eyes )

2 - In order to make sure that my face is really clean , i use the Shiseido deep cleansing foam once i wet my face and then i massage the product in and i rinse it off with water ( This product is a bit drying but it does a great job in cleansing my face , so if you have an oily skin you will love it even more)

3 - I use for a second rinse the Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit face wash  (This product is a perfect dupe for The Shiseido deep cleansing foam except that it is less drying which is a Bonus!)

4 - As for a toner i spray on my Beloved Thermal water from Avéne which is great if you have sensitive skin like me ( This thermal water is like magic it soothes , and tones down the redness , and it can also be used as a makeup setting spray for a dewy finish)

 Products mentioned 



   5- And finally i apply my night cream which is Nuxe Reve de Miel ultra comfortable face cream and my Bioderma eye cream .( Nuxe reve de miel is a very nourishing face cream for dry/extreme dry skin , the smell is to die for , and it's a very nourishing moisturizer you can feel that your skin is plumped up after using it , i wake up with the most soft rested face ever )

6- And the last thing that i do , is a apply some of the La Roche Posay Effaclar "M"if i have any breakouts and it always works like a charm the next morning i always wakeup with my breakouts fading away .                                                                                                                                                          

 Skincare is a very personal thing , my skincare routine changes depending on what my skin needs and what is the most comfortable product to use in certain periods .

       What are you favorite skincare products? Feel free to leave a comment .

       Thank you for stopping by .Have a magical Day !


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest