Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Review : Yves Rocher Pure Light Foundation

Hello Beauties ! i'm back with another review , recently i wanted to try a new foundation and get out of my comfort zone , since i have been using only my holy grail fit me foundation . So i decided to get the Pure light foundation from Yves Rocher i was looking for a luminous finish foundation, i actually came across some great reviews about the product before i purchased it .
So did i liked it or Not ? Let's hop on to the review to find out !

Pure Light Foundation Claims :

Its ultra-fresh light moisturizing texture is easy to apply uniformly. It provides maximum comfort for a sensation of no make-up and impeccable natural coverage. The skin's texture is visibly smoothed and the complexion is uniform.The skin breathes, the complexion is perfect, radiant and luminous.

Beauty bonus:Its practical elongated pump dispenser for a better grip

Key botanical ingredients:rice extract, cornflower water, soy extract, vitamin E.
Tested under dermatological control.



My Experience with the product :

First of all i ordered this foundation online when i got it the main thing that drew my attention is the Smell ! i was very unpleasantly surprised it has a very strong fragrance it reminded me of a nail polish remover so to me it looked a bit cheap after that my excitement was diminished because of the smell : I was very bumped about it since i have sensitive skin .

The second thing is it is described as a natural luminous foundation so you would expect it to have a dewy radiant finish , i have dry skin so i was really excited about that but unfortunately it accentuated the dryness that i have on my forehead and underneath my eyes as well as in the corner of my nose ( by the way i always moisturize and apply eye cream before applying my makeup) .

The third thing that i noticed is the finish it is not dewy at all , it a has a matte finish , the name is a little bit misleading ; the longevity though is quite decent  it lasts for a good amount of time on my skin . 

And the last thing that i want to mention in that it has a wide range of shades , my shade is Beige 200 fair complexion ,which is perfect for me , here is a swatch !


Let's hop on to the summary :


Pro's :

Decent coverage

Longevity

Large range of Shades

Would be perfect for combination/oily skin


Con's :

Fragrance

Misleading name since it has a matte finish instead of a dewy one

If you have dry skin you won't like it

Not moisturizing


I find that with my dry skin it does not suit me , as i  mentioned it accentuates my dry patches , the fragrance is a huge turn off for me , and i don't find the finish to be very natural you can definitely see that you are wearing foundation  ; over all i'm going to retry it during summer when the weather is more humid and i'll post an update .



        Have you tried this before ?Feel free to leave a comment .

       Thank you for stopping by .Have a magical Day 

2 comments:

  1. s'il est assez couvrant pourquoi pas, mais c'est dommage qu'il assèche la peau

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes indeed dear , it has a nice coverage but people with dry skin will need to reaaaally moisturize underneath it ; apply a small amount and hope that the dry patches won't be accentuated.. But i think that people with normal to combination skin will love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Pinterest