Thursday, February 19, 2015

My Current Wishlist !

Hello Beauties ! today's post's going to be a little bit different since i'm going to talk to you about beauty products that i'm dyyyying to get ,i hope that you will enjoy it . Let's get started :


1- Bobbi Brown Shimmer brick :



2- Nars blush palette :
3-  The Original Beauty Blender :


4- Makeup For Ever cream shadows :


4- Bourjois CC cream :


5- Sephora's  brushes :



My Makeup wishlist is a never ending list haha ! but this mini list will do for now . I have heard such great things about these products now i can't wait to try them !


                              Feel free to share with me your wishlist too ! 
                                     Have a magical day lovelies .

4 comments:

  1. I really love all the products in this wishlist!! i want then all too!!!!! ;))))

    Kisses

    Tiff

    http://mabulledepensees.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too sweety ! can't wait to get them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Nars blush palette is beautiful!

    Ria xx

    ria-loves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes it is ! Can't wait to put my hands on it :)

    ReplyDelete

Pinterest