Friday, July 31, 2015

Current skincare favorites/ Review !

Hello beauties , i know that my last post was about my summer skincare routine but the products that i'm going to mention are so good that they deserved to be featured on a separate post .

Recently i run out of my beloved eye cream which is the Sebamed anti-aging cream and my Bioderma light moisturizer ,so i decided to try something new , i went with "Uriage aqua précis gel défatiguant yeux" as well as the Neutrogena pink grapefruit oil-free moisturizer ,and Oh my god i fell in love ! Let's start with the reviews :

Uriage aqua précis gel défatiguant yeux

The product comes in a sleek blue packaging which i love it reminds me of summer and the freshness that water can provide , anyways ! It has a gel consistency perfect for summer time (I have dry skin and during summer i like to keep my skin care very light so that i don't clog my pores and i don't end up oily by the end of the day) , i keep it in the fridge and i apply it twice a day before my moisturizer i find it to be very refreshing and energizing and the most important part is that it provides the right amount of moisture perfect as a concealer base ! I highly recommend it for summer time it is a very nice product .


Neutrogena pink grapefruit oil-free moisturizer

To be honest i picked this product up for its pink packaging and its divine smell haha but the product itself is as good as the packaging , it has the right consistency and again it provides the right amount of moisture without making the face feel greasy , also it provides a very refreshing feeling on the skin (Perfect for those HOT summer mornings!) I find it to be so light that it can be convenient for all skin types :) also you can't go wrong with the price !
Swatched: Right :Acqua precis  /Left: Neutrogena




There we go ! hope you found these reviews useful :)
Have a magical day !

1 comment:

  1. Uriage is a really good brand!!!!

    Kisses

    Tiff
    http://mabulledepensees.com

    ReplyDelete

Pinterest