Tuesday, December 13, 2016

THE BODY SHOP ALOE VERA LINE + A COUPLE OF FAVORITES/REVIEWS !

Hello Beauties !

Today i'll be reviewing some of the new launches of the Body Shop , The Stars of the post are :

-The ALOE calming Wash (sensitive skin)

-The ALOE eye defense moisturizing cream gel.

-The Soothing day cream .

- The Hemp Heavy-Duty lip balm for very dry lips .

-The Coconut Body Butter



Let's start with the face wash , it's foaming wash, fragrance-free , colourant-free, preservant-free,Alcohol free . It's a dream coming true for people who have sensitive skin like me , when i spot it in store i couldn't resist . I mainly use it in the morning since it's very gentle and i double cleanse with it at night when i'm wearing makeup .

This product gets two thumbs up for me ! it's very easy to use , gets rid of any dirt or oils on the face , however i don't recommend using this  on its on when you're wearing a lot of makeup i don't believe it will do the job of deep cleansing , but as a nice everyday wash it does a great job !


Then i got the daytime moisturizer , this is my fourth time purchasing it . My sister used to use it , i tried it once and i loved it . It's a fuss free moisturizer , again friendly for everyday use . I use it both in the morning after the face wash , at night however since it's winter time and i have dry skin to start with , i mix it with almond oil and it's a terrific combinaison .

The eye gel cream was a product that i got in Summer , and as you can see i still haven't used it , and there is a good reason for that ! The product has a very thin consistency and whenever i apply it under my eyes i find that it takes the moisture away , it makes my under eye area dry somehow . Overall if you have a greasy under eye this may work for you , but people with dry skin , stay away from it .


Moving on to the lip balm , this used to be my favorite lip balm (i have very very dry lips) until my friend introduced me to Carmex ! and i fell in love with it even more . Now Carmex provides longevity your lips stay moisturized for a long time , the Hemp lip balm however does not provide that , it's moisturizing don't get me wrong , but i don't find it a Heavy-Duty lip care like they described it .


The last product that i'll be reviewing is the body butter , now we all agree that the body butters from the Body Shop are Amazing , there isn't much for me to say apart from that the coconut's smell is Divine , i also tried the Mango one , it's my favorite very moisturizing and the smell is just great .


I hope that you find these reviews useful .


Have a Magical Day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest