Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Review : L'oréal Miss Manga Mascara


Beauties! Today's review's about a mascara that created a buzz in the beauty community ..It is the Miss Manga from L'oréal .
Basically this mascara is inspired by the Manga " the Japanese famous cartoon " it is supposed to be giving you Big lashes , the Doll eye look so let's move on to the review and find out if this mascara stands to its claims !



I was really excited to try out this mascara since i'm always on the hunt for a mascara that provides me with volume , does not smudge or flake , and since i'm in love with L'Oreal original Voluminous mascara i thought that this new launch might be interesting .

The formula is neither wet nor dry it is in between , the brush is interesting it is wide at the bottom and slim at the front which gives you more control to reach the little lashes in the inner corner of the eye , the wand is flexible it can literally bend to provide you with more comfort when using it .

The price on the other side is a bit high considering the fact that this is a drugstore Mascara.


My take on it :

 When i tried it the first time i was blown away it provided me with enough volume and length but i was quickly disappointed after one hour of wear  i noticed little black bits on my cheeks and underneath my eyes , it actually flaked which is the thing that i hate the most about a mascara and then it smudged which is the second the thing that i hate the most because it ruins your eyes makeup and underneath your eyes area .

So to conclude for me it was not what i expect it to be . But then again only a few mascaras don't flake on my lashes so it can work for you and you might love it .But for now i'm sticking to my beloved Voluminous from the same Brand .


Have you tried this product before and what was your take on it?

       Thank you for stopping by .Have a magical Day !

7 comments:

  1. This mascara is waiting patiently in my To-Try-Drawer, but I wanted to finish up some others first.
    Too bad it does flake on you, as I had very high hopes.

    LindaLibraLoca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do give it a try it might not flake on you , it's a great mascara lengthening and volume wise :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the packaging ;))

    Kisses

    Tiff

    http://mabulledepensees.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep hearing this mentioned so it was great to hear your review on it :) Shame about the flakiness, but at least you gave it a try!

    Great post !
    Charlotte xx
    dobeautywithcharlotte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you my dear .. Exaclty ! I had high expectations for it myself but then again only a few mascaras don't flake on me so i maybe the problem :(

    Kisses !

    ReplyDelete

Pinterest