Monday, December 8, 2014

Review: Maybelline's Dream Fresh BB cream

Beauties ! I'm back with another review of the Maybelline's Dream Fresh BB cream , and i'm sure you have all heard about it . This is basically a beauty balm that promises to :

  • Hydrate the skin
  • Cover imperfections
  • Unify the skin's color
  • Give you a Glowy skin
  • Non greasy
  • SPF30

So does it stand to its claims ? Let's Find out !


Coverage :


A very very natural coverage , it is like you are wearing a moisturizer with a hint of color , it does unify the skin tone but not in a flawless way , it does not cover up imperfections nor break outs . So it is perfect for a day to day basis

Texture:

As i said earlier it has a texture  of a moisturizer not thick and not runny , it can be slightly greasy for oily skin

The finish:

Very natural yet very fresh , it provides you with a very beautiful subtle glow

My experience with the product :


On days when i'm wearing makeup this is my go to product , i don't like heavy coverages skin products my favorite kind of coverage is a sheer natural one , and this is exactly what this product does ! I find myself using it very often during winter as it is hydrating but i have to wear a moisturizer underneath because i have very dry skin . For best results apply it with you finger tips since it is sheer . To sump up this is one of my favorite BB creams and with an SPF of 30 you can't go wrong!


To whom i recommend it :

Mainly to the everyone  who loves the "No Makeup" makeup Look , and like to apply a minimal amount of products on their faces , I highly recommend it to people who have normal or dry skin.


Pros:

Natural looking
Blends well
Very hydrating
Accessible
Affordable
Lightweight

Cons: 

Limited shades in Morocco
Not a sufficient amount of product



Have you tried this before ?Feel free to leave a comment .

       Thank you for stopping by .Have a magical Day 

6 comments:

  1. Great article!!! I'm not really fan of BB creams because of my skin type!!!

    Thank you for your visit and comment on my blog ;))

    Kisses

    Tiff

    http://mabulledepensees.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank's for commenting Tiff , you have a nice blog it was a pleasure to visit it :)
    What skin type do you have ? maybe i can suggest a few products for you !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely review! I'm a massive fan of the no make-up, make-up look so this is something I will look out for the next time I'm out shopping :) Xx

    THEFASHION-JUNKIE

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's my pleasure Sheren , i will be posting my "no makeup" makeup look soon ,stay tuned you may find some products that you will love :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this & I love it:D!

    Lovely blog:)

    http://livcoley.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a gorgeous product very hydrating ..Thank youuu liv for following you have a nice blog too :)

    ReplyDelete

Pinterest