Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Welcoming 2015 Wholeheartedly !!

Another year went by , and i always get emotional when i'm about to say goodbye to a period of time and welcome another since it had a part of me and in some way it helped me to shape who i'm today .

2014 for me was a mix of everything Happiness ,Positivity , regrets , Hesitance , Success , Saying goodbye to a period of my life and welcoming another, achieving new goals and feeling proud of who i'm and of the little successes that i have made so far , being unsure about the future and what it might bring but the most important thing of them all is that i Grew up a bit more , i have accumulated more maturity and i have become more aware of what i want to do with my life and where i'm headed , i had the chance to rediscover myself and who i'm and be proud of that .

As much as 2014 was a difficult year for me as much as i'm grateful for those difficulties because through them and because of them i have become more aware of how strong i'm and i have learnt to silent the voice of "giving up" inside of me and hear only the voice of positvity and encouragement .

The end of 2014 was special for me because i have finally started blogging which is something that i have wanted to do for yeaaaaars but i never had the courage to do the first step until this year and i'm really proud of that , my blog is in it's beginning and it still needs more improvements but i'm very proud of the first step that i made and i'm going to pour my heart into making it better and better  each day 




So Here is to another year full  of challenges , of success of adventure i hope that this year will bring the best with it for me and you , I want to thank all of my current readers and everyone who took the time to comment on my posts and i want to thank my future readers for becoming a part of my little world.
Happy new year and i wish you all a Magical 2015 .
Much Love .
                                                                                         Hajar.

5 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!!

    Kisses

    Tiff

    http://mabulledepensees.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, sweetie!!! I adore that photo:) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank youuu my deaaars , i wish you all the best of 2015 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great way to start of the new year. Hope you have an amazing 2015! x, S

    http://ttgbb.blogspot.com/
    Things That Glitter Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you sweety , i wish the same for you !
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete

Pinterest